Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tyler Is 8 Months Today!!!!











I can't believe how time flies.... Tyler is 8 months old today. He is getting big so fast. He started crawling when he was 4 months old and he is now walking around all the furniture. He will be walking by himself in no time. (He already is trying.) Oh yeah and his first word was mama... I LOVE IT. He now says dada also. I'm enjoying staying home with my kids and trying to cherish all the time I have with them cause before I no it they will be to busy for me.

2 comments:

Taunya said...

How do they get so big? Luke is walking around on the furniture too. I am jealous that Tyler is saying Mama . . . Luke started saying mama in Sept, then stopped. All he says now is dada!

Kim said...

I can't believe he's 8 months already! I wish I was going to see him tomorrow since he was stinken sleeping when I saw you last!